Terms of Service
You have sole responsibility for all files that you upload, store and share on MongoFiles.com. You acknowledge and agree that MongoFiles.com will not be responsible for any data uploaded by it’s users.
You also agree that You will not use services provided by MongoFiles.com to transmit, route, provide connections to or store any material that infringes copyrighted works or otherwise violates or promotes the violation of the intellectual property rights of nay third party. MongoFiles.com has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the files of users who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be infringing the rights of copyright holders.
As a condition to your use of the services provided by MongoFiles.com, you agree not to:
- Upload or transmit any data, text, graphics, content, or material that:
- is false or misleading;
- is defamatory;
- invades another’s privacy;
- is obscene, pornographic, or offensive;
- promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any individual or group;
- infringes another’s rights, including any intellectual property rights;
- violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
MongoFiles.com will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above, including intellectual property rights infringement and security-related issues, to the fullest extent of the law. MongoFiles.com may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these terms of service. You acknowledge that MongoFiles.com has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the services provided, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the services, to ensure your compliance with these terms of service, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other governmental body.